What is the Process to Manufacture Pole Base?
If you want to get your hands on the latest in precast light pole base production, there are a few ways you can start the process. Watch the video to learn more.
Learn the First Step
Preparing to Produce: Potential Manufacturer Self-Evaluation Questions
Are you a construction contractor considering diversifying your offerings with Pole Base precast light foundations? Maybe you’re an electrical contractor seeking more control (and fewer headaches) with your site lighting installations. Or are you a precast professional wanting to get more from your existing ready-mix production? In any case, you’ve come to the right place.
Call us or contact us online to discuss how you can leverage Pole Base to achieve your company’s growth goals. In the meantime, download our Business Opportunity Manual to learn more about the new producer journey. You can also answer the self-assessment questions below to help jumpstart our conversations, which will help us more quickly develop a scenario tailored especially to your objectives.
- Why are you considering adding Pole Base to your product portfolio?
- How soon are you interested in offering Pole Base?
- What does success with Pole Base look like for you?
- What is your current capital situation?
- Do you have access to a production facility?
- Where would your production facility be located?
- Do you have access to a ready mix concrete source?
- Which market(s) would you like to sell in?
- Are you willing to add a dedicated Pole Base salesman to your team?
- Do you have existing relationships with electrical contractors, site work contractors, and/or developers in your target market(s)?